Register for our joint webinar with Fiduciary Wealth Management: “Top CBI & RBI Destinations vs Gibraltar”
Citizenship and residency by investment programs (CBI & RBI) have now become even more popular than before the pandemic. Not only they offer excellent healthcare, tax incentives, education and business opportunities, allowing visa-free travel to numerous countries even in the situation of closed borders, and provide other multiple advantages, but they are also an insurance policy against turbulences and crises of today’s unstable world. Moreover, during the pandemic, certain countries running CBI & RBI programs have made them more affordable and attractive for potential investors. Furthermore, Brexit triggered certain programs to become more appealing than before.
We are happy to announce that on 25 March at 14.00 UK time we will be running a joint webinar by GLS Private Office and Fiduciary Wealth Management. Victoria Vella and Paul Correa, experts in investment immigration with solid international experience, will be comparing the top CBI & RBI programs offered by European, Caribbean countries and Vanuatu with the attractive residency options available for HNWI in Gibraltar. The participants will receive the most up-to-date and relevant information on the programs and will be able to ask all the relevant questions.
The webinar is free of charge and will be in the English language.
Topics covered by Victoria Vella:
- Citizenship by investment vs residency by investment: pros & cons
- The most popular citizenship and residency by investment programs in Europe
- Citizenship by investment in the Caribbean region and Vanuatu
- How to choose the most suitable RBI & CBI program based on your goals and budget
Topics covered by Paul Correa:
- Two residency types for HNWI in Gibraltar: Self-Sufficiency and Cat-2
- Why Gibraltar residency for HNWI is especially appealing now due to the new post Brexit Treaty
- How to apply for citizenship of Gibraltar
We will be happy to see you at the webinar and to answer all your questions.